The plant nursery has been open now since mid-May and the garden will be open to the public from 3rd June. We are currently planning to open an art gallery and gift shop in the tea room from 15th June. To protect both visitors and staff we have put a number of special provisions in place.
Please read this important Covid 19 Statement before visiting.
- We have put a one way system in place around the plant nursery.
- Visitors are asked to use our hand-sanitising stations on arrival, before selecting plants to purchase and on departure. Please only touch plants that you intend to buy.
- When you arrive at entrance hut, you will be asked to communicate at a distance of 2 metres. Our literature is on a table outside to assist you in doing this.
- We encourage all visitors to use contactless payment or cards.
- Staff will hand sanitize between transactions
- Our toilets will remain open for visitors and will have anti-bacterial soap available for you to handwash both before and after using the toilet. There are disposable hand towels available.
- Sorry, but there will not be any refreshments available.
Please respect the space of other visitors and staff by continuing to follow the Government guidelines of remaining at least 2 metres away from people who are not within your household in both the garden and plant nursery. If your group includes children, please ensure that they stay close to you at all times.
If you do not follow the safeguarding procedures we have put in place, you may be asked to leave.
Much as we are looking forward to seeing you again, please do not visit either the nursery or garden if you are feeling unwell, or if any of your household is showing symptoms of Covid-19.
Despite all these special arrangements, we would like to thank you for your continued support and you will receive the usual warm welcome.