We are looking forward to welcoming you to the garden from the 1st April and we are pleased to say that we are modifying the layout of the tea room so that you will also be able to enjoy refreshments on your visit.
This involves reducing the number of seats inside to support social distancing, using single-use recyclable cups and having hand sanitiser available for all visitors. You will also be able to sit in the courtyard to enjoy your coffee and cake.
We are also delighted to be stocking a number of gifts in the tea room, all made within 15 miles of Stillingfleet.
- Chocolate from Choc-Affair - these are palm oil free and the dark chocolates are registered vegan
- Beeswax Wraps from Starfish Living - these use organic cotton and local beeswax
- Candles from The Little Yorkshire Candle Company
- Jams and Chutneys from Bracken Hill Fine Foods
- Soap from Cosy Cottage Soap which is palm oil free
- Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil from Breckenholme